I could just kiss that face...runny nose and all!
Jeremiah had his 12 month Doctor visit today and did wonderful. He passed with flying colors and the Doctor seemed really happy with everything. Jeremiah is 25lbs 15oz (90th percentile) and 32" long (97th percentile). Jeremiah has lost a little over a pound in the last two weeks becuase of the illness (Croup, Ear infection, Cold, Fever and Runny nose). The Doctor was not worried at all about the weight loss since he is such a big guy and he said it is normal when they get sick to loose a little. For about a week Jeremiah ONLY nursed and would not even touch ANY form of food, so thank goodness I was still nursing or else I don't know what he would have done. Jeremiah is doing MUCH better now, only a runny nose (which is not attractive, but I still think he looks cute). Jeremiah did NOT recieve any immunizations this visit since it was only the MMR vacine and the Chicken Pox vacine....and we chose not to vaccinate him in those two areas currently. I may in the future choose to have him vacinated on those two but as of now I just don't want to and the Doctor was totally fine with that. He said it was no biggy and we could deffinately do it later on in his life if we choose.
1.31.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment