1.16.2009

New thing I tried this year...and loved!


This year I decided I would take a picture of Jeremiah with his gifts that his grandparents/greatgrandparents gave him...then I went onto www.picnik.com and added the "THANK YOU" text. It was SUPER QUICK and I thought they turned out really cute. After I put the text on the picture I uploaded those pics onto www.shutterfly.com and had them printed and sent directly to the grandparent/greatgrandparent that gave him that gift. It was a little more money then it would cost to just write a thank you letter but I thought they were really cute, I am sure the grandparents enjoy seeing him playing with the gift and I knew it would get to them quickly. Just thought this was fun, cute and fast and so I would pass it along.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea. I think Iam going to have to steel that one.

Dana