Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday Dear Mom
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
*
Hope you have an AMAZING day since you really deserve it (I will see you anyways...but thought I would say that..hehe). You are a wonderful mother and example of what being selfless really is. You are an outstanding Grammy and I know Jeremiah would agree with me :). You have always been there for all of us and have always given us the BEST care and love. I have definitely watched what you did with us and have now used that with Jeremiah and it sure has payed off....he is such a wonderful boy and such a blessing to be around. Thank you for being a phenomenal mom and best friend!



3 comments:
Thank you, sweetie :-)
~mom
Happy Birthday "Auntie" Sue! Praying a day and year full of blessings for you.
Happy bday auntie sue! You are such an inspiration and source of wisdom!! Much love from Texas!
Post a Comment