3.23.2008

We are coming home....

Hey Everyone,
Me and Jeremiah have had a blast in Texas, however it is time to return home....and we can't wait to see Kyle. If everyone could pray that Jeremiah also does well on the plane ride home that would be much appreciated. Currently I have an empty seat next to me, but that is the only empty seat on the plane. If you could also pray that the seat stays empty that would be wonderful, it gives us extra wiggle space. I can't wait to write a post of all our adventures and TONS on pictures (like 400....don't worry I will edit and only post the best). Thanks for every ones prayers on the trip there....he slept for about 2 hours on the plane which was totally a God thing. We leave Dallas at 1:40pm and arrive in Ontario around 2:50pm......thank you again!!

love,
Chelle

0 comments: