3.13.2008

Jeremiah was picked for "Cute Kid Thursday"....

Hey Everyone,
My Friend Erin's daughter was "Cute Kid Thursday" last week on this blog called www.goodyblog.com, it is a branch of Parents Magazine. Since Kate was on the blog I checked it out and since then have been checking it for neat parenting information and articles. I just thought I would submit a picture of him for fun as their "Cute Kid Thursday". I was notified today that he was picked....yay! If you click on the link below it will take you to the website.

Love,
Chelle....the mother of a "Cute Kid"

http://www.goodyblog.com/playing_house/2008/03/cute-kid-thur-1.html

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well how could he not since nearly every picture you take of him is adorable? I really love the one you picked, that smile is so cute!

Erin said...

Don't you just love being the mom of a "cute kid" :) I love the picture you chose of him. So cute and so Cali! Ronnie thinks that Jere and Kate are the cutest out of all of them :)

Kristi said...

such a little stud! Can't wait to see ya'll!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute - he sure is one cutekid! Glad he got picked so you could share his smile with the world!