Jer was just soaking up all of Kyle's love today...it was really cute. Everywhere he went in the backyard he had to hold Kyle's hand (which just melts Kyle's heart). He's was playing in the water, sand box and swinging in his Wonderful swing. Me and Kyle were talking today and I said "could you ever imagine that a little boy could melt your heart as much as Jer does?"....Kyle totally agreed. Everyone says that little girls are "daddy's girls" which I am positive they are....however I think little boys can be just as much a "daddy's boy"!!! I am here to say that Jer is definitely a "momma's boy" and "daddy's boy".
3.03.2008
Spending Quality Time With Dadda!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
LOVE IT! Such a special bond! What's Kyle going to do when ya'll are out here? The picture of Kyle blurred but Jer in focus is kinda cool.....can't wait for ya'll to be here!
Post a Comment