3.06.2009

Our Anniversary....

It is really crazy how time has flown by....it seems like just yesterday I was on my first date with Kyle (movies and red robin) but that was 8 years ago (WHAT??). We had been dating for 5 years before we got married and those were some neat memories that I will never forget......from driving to northern California about 5 times, going to Catalina, snowboarding every year the day after Christmas, Going out to dinner like every night :), Kyle putting 100 sticky notes on my car saying "I love you", Going camping with him family every summer, Going to the movies alllll the time, Kyle getting a job as a firefighter (that was a big deal), Kyle showing up to my swim practice at 5 am with roses and hot chocolate on valentines day....and so much more.
*
With that being said I also have had 3 years of AMAZING memories being married.....from our phenomenal Hawaii trip, having our wonderful son Jeremiah :), Just having relaxing family time (the best memories of all), Experiencing all the firsts with Jeremiah and purchasing our first home (YAY). Being married and having a family has been such a wonderful experience and I just can't wait to see what memories we will make in the future.
*
Thank you Kyle for being such a wonderful husband and rock. You always have our best interest at heart and you do such an amazing job providing for us. We just can't love you any more than we do. Not only are you an amazing husband but you are a phenomenal father and such a wonderful friend. You teach Jeremiah how to love, treat others and have good morals and character. I will always thank you for teaching our son all of those important things in life. I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: