Just a few days ago the UPS guy stopped by our house and dropped off a box for Jeremiah (which I thought was odd because neither one of us had ordered anything for him) so I quickly opened the big box to find a note from Heather, Paul and Sienna saying "happy Birthday" to Jeremiah and it was this AWESOME real wood building blocks. He ABSOLUTELY loves it and plays with it daily for hours. Every time he makes a big structure (about every minute) he comes over to me with a big grin and gives me a hug....I then squeal "baby love....mommy is so proud"...his face does not light up any more than it does that moment. Thank you again Gomez family for the fun gift in the mail....he REALLY loves it :).
3.21.2009
Jeremiah's special gift
Posted by Chelle at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love that he is playing with a gift wearing a gift (the shirt we gave him from our honeymoon, he finally fits in it!". So cute!
aww.. love the post.. you are so welcome, i am beyond happy that he likes the gift.. i kinda had a feeling he would, being that he is such the construction boy!! xoxo
Post a Comment