skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tomorrow at 8am the moving company is going to show up and we will officially move into our new crib :). The company thinks it should only take them 3 to 4 hours since our house is so small....so hopefully by noon we should be at our new place. As soon as we are done moving we will return to our rental home and scrub it clean so it is ready for the next tenets. We have really enjoyed the house we have been in the last year...however we are really excited to be living in a home we own (well not for another 30 years...but we like to think we own it). I will be emailing everyone with our address soon....hopefully tonight. I won't have email access for 2 days so if I don't get back to you that's why.....and if it's important then please feel free to call. Love you all and thanks to everyone that has been such a big help (especially our family with watching Jer....such a HUGE help).

1 comments:
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MOVE!! I HOPE IT ALL GOES SMOOTHLY :) I GOT UR EMAIL.. LOVE THE PIC! CONGRATS AGAIN!
Post a Comment