11.26.2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!! I hope you all have a GREAT day and I hope it is spent with close friends or family. Remember to express what you are thankful for this thanksgiving.
I am EXTREMELY thankful for.....
*
My amazing husband who always goes to work and provides us with all of our necessities. He never complains and is such a hard worker. He is an amazing father to Jeremiah and Jeremiah ALWAYS looks up to him. He plays "Dinosaur ROAR" with Jeremiah, he makes him smoothies every day (very healthy), he lets him play out back at 7am, he takes him places in his P.J.'s and he is always a loving caring "dadda" for Jer to cuddle up with. He is an amazing husband...always getting us to out for DATE nights, lets me sleep in multiple times a week (will wake up with Jer at 6am on those days), does stuff around the house with out even being asked to (dishes, laundry etc.), he is always giving me kisses, telling me what a great mom I am and complimenting me...HOW BLESSED AM I!!! Everyday I am thankful for Kyle's sense of humor....it helps us laugh our way through some tougher days :). Thank you Lord for everything.
*
I am extremely thankful for my AMAZING little Jeremiah who daily makes us laugh, cry (in a good way) and thank the Lord for him just being sent to us. I am so thankful for Jeremiah's HEALTH....after working at St. Joes and CHOC it really makes you appreciate your health in a whole new way. There were many 2 and 3 year olds that were dieing of cancer and so every day I am just extremely thankful that so far he is SUPER healthy. I am thankful for Jeremiah's contagious smile, his little voice/giggle, his TEMPER (although hard at times...it is him and I am thankful that he is strong and healthy enough to have a temper), his big hugs, his kisses, his little licks (he has lately been acting like a dog and will lick our face), his lack of fear (so not me...but it's good), his love for EVERYONE (he will wave to homeless and people he doesn't even know...I love that), all the words he is saying, his crazy personality when he wants to just run free and his amazing LOVE for both me and Kyle.
*
I am also EXTREMELY thankful for both of our families and their health and safety. God has definitely blessed both of us with having such amazing families who are supportive, loving and great role models. My family has been such a great support (especially these last 2 years) with helping me with Jer when Kyle would be at work. They come to my house and help watch him or just hang with me so I wouldn't be lonely (THANKS Amanda, Mel and Beth). Thank you to my bro's for being GREAT uncles and distracting Jeremiah with your funny tricks and wrestling (Andrew, Tony and Josh). Thank you to my mom and dad for being AMAZING parents and really being PHENOMENAL grandparents (grammy and papa)....He loves you two like NO TOMORROW. Thank you to Kyle's family for being such great support and company...we love visiting with you all and Jeremiah sure does love the toys are your home. Thank you to Ryan and Michelle for being such a great Auntie and Uncle to Jer and for being so loving to him and respectful of how we are raising him (we LOVE you for that & I promise I will be that way with your little ones one day).
*
Thank you to all my friends....I absolutely ADORE you all and am Thankful to God every day that he brought you all into my life.
*
I am thankful for our little NINJA....although he can be a handful at times...he really is an AMAZING dog and a GREAT addition to our family. We wouldn't have it any other way :). He is always cuddling up with us as a family or joining in by kissing Jer or giving us "loves". He is a very "calm submissive" dog (at home...not while playing...he is a active submissive dog while playing)...and we are so thankful for his little personality. Thank you God for blessing us with a great addition to our family.
*
What are you thankful for? :)

2 comments:

The Harts said...

We are thankful for you and your family dear friend! Happy Thanksgiving!

HEATHER said...

i'm pissed!!... Ninja gets a personal shout out.. and I don't!!! what the heck!! LOL!