Sorry it has been so long since I last posted...that sucks. I have a TON of pics that I need to post of Jer and stuff we did this weekend. Here is what happened...
-Go shopping
-Thank you Breakfast with friends
-Shoot a Birthday from noon- 3:45
-Go shopping again to finish our outfits for our pictures
-Go home and get dinner ready
(Kyle had to go BACK to work that night for a ceremony..4-9pm)
Sunday:
-wake up at 6am
-Leave for Loma Linda at 7am (all the firemen and their families were in their city parade)
-Leave Loma Linda at 11:45am to go to a Bridal shower that I was shooting (left Jer with Kyle)
-Went strait from shower that I was shooting to the mall to have my hair done at 2pm
-Went to have makeup done at 3pm
-Went home for 30 minutes to change and help get Jer ready
-Left our home at 3:45pm
-Met Mike Kitada at 4pm to shoot our family pictures
...and then FINALLY our weekend was over...YIKES!
So to say the least it was a VERY busy weekend and that is why I didn't post :).



0 comments:
Post a Comment