4.30.2008

Kick Kick Kick....




Jeremiah had his first "trial" day at swim lessons and he liked it a little bit. I would say he probably cried through half of it (on and off) but really enjoyed the other half of it. We decided to sign him up for one month and see how it goes....if nothing else, I can take the techniques and use them at one of our friends pools. The hardest part for Jeremiah was when he would look over and see me on the sidelines (that's when he would cry the most)....so I think the next 2 weeks will go better when it is just me and Jeremiah in the pool and no one catching his attention. Enjoy the pictures.




Practicing his jumping....he can only get one foot off the ground...but he is trying!






He hated it when this guy swim trainer took him from Kyle (only twice...but still)


1 comments:

Kristi said...

Good job Jer, now you'll be all ready for auntie laura's pool :)