My Papa has an amazing Train and today we all (all 11 of us) went to their house to see it. He actually has one piece of the train that ACTUALLY smokes...however it wasn't up today. Jeremiah had a blast watching the train go round and round and was surprisingly very gentle with it and never really tried to mess it up....shocker I know (he is a boy)!! We all had a great time and really enjoyed Papa and Grandma's company and food (good job grandma, the food was a hit). Enjoy the pictures....I threw in a few other random ones also.
12.16.2007
Papa has the Train up.....
Posted by Chelle at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
AMAZING job with the music and precious pictures.
What I noticed was Joshy drumming to the beat of the music, even though there was NO music playing.
Precious - grammy sue
This was so perfect and made me cry!!! I remember when the train went around the dinning room table at the old house...such great memories! Glad ya'll got to go over and enjoy it! Wish we were closer!!!
Post a Comment