12.27.2007

Merry Christmas to ALL.......

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.....Our Christmas eve and Christmas day was WONDERFUL. Me and Jeremiah went to Bob and Lynda's for Christmas Eve where we saw the Crecelius side of the family......On Christmas morning me and Jeremiah made breakfast as we were waiting for Kyle to get home (around 8am) and then we did a little present opening and breakfast (it was so nice). Around 10am we went to my parents house for presents and just to hang out...then around 3pm we went to Kyle's parent's home again for gifts and dinner (we stayed til 11pm...yikers). We had an amazing day and Jeremiah was truly PHENOMENAL...we was so well behaved and just opened gifts and played with toys. I really could not have asked for our day to go any better than it did. I got a ton of scrap booking stuff and organizers for it...Thank you everyone (I can't wait to use it all and get organized) and I also got a bunch of clothes and knick knacks. Kyle got clothes, DVD's, games and more. We decided to use our Christmas money that we received from our grandparents and put it toward a new digital camera which should be arriving in the next few weeks....I am SOOOO excited. I can't wait to be able to post real detailed pictures.


0 comments: