11.03.2007

Karen and John's Wedding!!!





Tonight we went to our 5th and final wedding this year.....Karen and John Siebert. Both me and Karen grew up together and I have wonderful memories of us spending the night at each others homes and just hanging out a TON. She married her long time boyfriend John today and the wedding was wonderful. They got married at the Westridge Golf Club (where we had our reception) and they actually had the same DJ also (super funny). Going to tonight's wedding really gave me and Kyle a ton of flash backs from our wedding.....What a WONDERFUL DAY! Me and Kyle were watching our wedding video tonight and we were saying how we would love to live that day over again because we were truly surrounded by all the people that love us and everything was Perfect (thanks mom....I know you did a lot of that). Well I hope every one is having a wonderful weekend....we surely are!!!

0 comments: