9.21.2007

I am Volunteering now!

I started yesterday volunteering at Birth Choice Health Clinics as an Ultrasound technologist, I will only be working there 2 times a month for 4 hours each time. It will keep me scanning and I will also be able to help young girls hopefully decide to not abort their unborn child but instead either parent or give up for adoption. They offer prenatal care for the 1st and 2nd trimester, STD testing, Ultrasounds, Parenting classes, finding them insurance and a OB doctor, setting them up in the Toby house (a place for homeless women who are pregnant, normally because the family kicks them out)....and MUCH more. I feel very blessed to be a part of this non-profit organization and they have touched so many women through this ministry. Their website it : www.birthchoiceoc.org it is neat hearing about all of the ways they have helped women.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go lady, this is such a perfect place for you to be ministering to these girls. I am sure you will be quite a blessing to each one you encounter.