9.19.2007

A day at the PARK!!!

BEWARE: Mom went CRAZY taking pictures and also altered them all funky.

The Momma and her BOY!
What a CUTE butt :)

"I'm coming mom"
Jeremiah enjoying the view of the other kids playing
Look at what a big boy he is....only standing with one hand holding on

Loving his swing as ALWAYS

Little SQUINTY-EYES just like DAD

In this picture above he is actually standing ALL on his OWN.....the hands are not touching the step.....HE IS GROWING UP :(

Going down the slide...Action shot!
"I think I can climb up this"
Look at the size difference....really cute.
"I want to eat your camera"


Jeremiah sure does love playing at the park as you can tell....basically he likes doing anything that makes him feel like a "big boy". He really LOVES the outdoors and just smiles the entire time that we are outside, he also loves the taste of LEAVES and GRASS (YUMMY!). Jeremiah still only has 8 teeth, he is crawling everywhere and is now standing on his own for a few seconds at a time (not very long).

0 comments: