"mom..why is my stroller shaking??"-Gretchen
Don't you love how my son is trying to get into Gretchen's stroller??
His shirt says "I do my own stunts"...that is appropriate
Jeremiah sure did enjoy hanging with his "girl" friends....it is always nice to have some other little babies around. Toward the end of our "play date" Jeremiah decided to pull him self up onto the rack that holds all FOUR TV trays....seconds later it came falling down onto his entire body including head (that thing is HEAVY) :(. To play it safe, I called 911 (they did an assessment and said they thought he was ok)....to play it even safer, I took him to St. Joseph's just to get checked out... Because he didn't have any of the symptoms of severe head injury, they said it would be less than 1% chance that anything would come of it. So to say the least, our play date had ended and Jeremiah (my adventurous one) had ended up in the hospital....YIKERS!! well you learn something new each day.....Lesson today was: GET RID OF THE TV TRAYS!!! (I really should have known that he would find a way to tip them over...oops).



1 comments:
Poor baby, well that's what he gets for being so adventerous I guess. Good thing you're such a level headed mama! See you Friday, looking forward to it! :)
Post a Comment