Dad...can you please move your big head...I am trying to watch TV!
Notice Jeremiah's foot....it is clamped onto Kyle's face...haha!
Just in the last few days Jeremiah has cut his other top front tooth, they are really cute :). The down side is....on Friday he starting grinding his teeth...eeekkk!! He hasn't done it since then and I hope he doesn't...it sounds so horrible. Good thing Jeremiah has teeth now because he LOVES to eat his orangic Bananas, Pears, Sweet Potatos and Apples...he sure loves food!
He now can crawl really fast, cruise along furniture, He tries to climb, he can climb up stairs, open drawers, find ANY cord in the house (even if it is hidden) and rearrange our furniture....Therefore me and Kyle are EXTREMELY busy following him around and baby proofing our home...it sure is a big task..and you have to do it right or else your kid could electrocute himself...yikers! I am really glad that he can entertain himself now and it is just so cute to see him going everywhere but at the same time, I miss the "NOT MOVING" phase :). In the above pictures, Kyle put Jeremiah around his neck so he couldn't get into trouble. Jeremiah loved it up there because he could pull Kyle's hair out and watch TV ...what a deal :) .
Kyle has started an additional part time job working at NCTI (paramedic school in Riverside) as a skills instructor. He totally loves being able to help new students and Kyle loves refreshing all that info for himself. The other day he probably spent 10 hours studing a certain subject they were going to cover the next day in class...just so he would be FULLY prepared. That is totally Kyle, that boy is so on top of the ball and always wants to know EVERYTHING (I guess that makes a good paramedic though)! I am deffinately very proud of him and he has worked VERY hard to get to this point.



0 comments:
Post a Comment