Starting this September we will start Homeschooling!!! I am beyond excited to start this adventure but I have a lot of work to do before we will be ready. I need to organize the office badly which will include a colored rug so when the markers drop on my carpet no one will notice, a ROUND table (we currently have a square one and Luke keeps bumping into it) and a book case all organized with the books and craft stuff.
My hope for this school year is to introduce Jeremiah to kindergarten (even though he technically wouldn't start til next year). It will be low stress and TON'S of fun! I figured we could always repeat Kindergarten next year if he isn't ready to move on to 1st grade (which is what I'm guessing will happen since he is only 4). We will be doing weekly park days, monthly field trips, co-ops (hopefully) and just fun days at home learning!
LET THE PLANNING BEGIN :)
7.06.2011
Our first year homeschooling....
Posted by Chelle at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
good for you! I am semi-home schooling Shayla next year - she has another year too but I am not homeschooling then- would love to hear some of your favorite resources! I am working on reading now - any fav reading resources?
Post a Comment