7.08.2009

Thank you PAPA and GRANDMA :)




We quickly found a home for our bird house and bunny and LOVE their new presence at our home. They are the SMILE to our outside....they were just what we needed :). Now that I have one birdhouse I hope to be just like you one day and have tons and tons. I absolutely love it...it just lights up the backyard...SO FUN!!! Jeremiah is still in LOVE with our bunny and thinks it's his 40lb. baby...haha :). Thank you so much again...we haven't found a home yet for our chicken but once Kyle's get off shift on Saturday and puts it together I am sure I will have just the place ready :). Thank you again for such a fun themed house warming gift :).....cause everyone knows our outside needs help and you two are the connoisseurs of outside design:).

1 comments:

katie said...

Those are both SO cute!!! They look great!