Jeremiah sure loves pulling the hair out of his rocking horse and gets a kick out of the noise it makes. Great Grandma and Great Papa Christy bought him this super cute rocking horse.
7.23.2007
Jeremiah's Rocking Horse
Posted by Chelle at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Nice Blog!! So glad you finally did one. He is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!
you did a wonderful job on your blog.. i totally enjoyed looking at it :) thanks for sharing! love, heather
The blog is soooo nice and easy to look through.
This pic of Jer-bear with Mickey ears is darling. I just want to eat his face :-)
Hey Chelle,
Jeremiah is sooooo adorable. I love his cheeks!! He certainly is growing up fast. Don't blink! Thank you for sharing your blog!
Miss you! Lisa
Post a Comment